Da Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Many Quests of CS

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Many Quests of CS - Page 2 Empty Quest #19: North Plaza

Post  Crazy Sycho Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Never came back to finish up my last blog, did I? Well fuck me with a rusty coat hanger.

Where was I? Oh yes! Someone almost died that day. More on that later.

I finished Pokémon Yellow a while ago and now I'm working on Silver. I already have a couple badges, but I can't fuckin catch an Abra! I need to play in a minute so I can catch Gastly who uses a move that disables teleport (Gastly only comes out at night). The remakes of Gold and Silver are coming out for DS soon. It just came out in Japan a couple days ago. I have three words after reading all about it: BEST. POKÉMON. EVER. It's pretty much jampacked with content from all of the former games.

I started reading the Death Note manga recently. So far, I can't tell if I like it more than the anime. I'm only a few chapters in and it's essentially the same as the show up to this point. I can't wait to reach the more exciting parts like all the main character deaths and such.

I fixed the lag on Guitar Hero: Aerosmith the other day (which I shouldn't have in the first place.) Now I can play the game without getting a headache. Still, there's only five or so songs I like to play whenever I put it on.

I'm working on a comic of mine that's been in my head since I was seven (I was inspired by Dragon Ball Z). It's kind of anime, but it has a lot of American culture to it. It will feature lots of demons and hellish happenings as well as personal fights and emotional moments. I won't say the story (mainly because it's cliche and not my focus), but the characters, especially villains, will be bountiful and awesome. I've collected my ideas for characters and fights over the last ten years. It's tentatively called "Solo."

"...And there goes the battle!"
END BATTLE

Crazy Sycho
Admin

https://daabcs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS - Page 2 Empty Quest #20: Real Meat Facility

Post  Crazy Sycho Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:56 pm

WELL HAPPY LATE FUCKIN" NEW YEAR!! WHOOPZAPPIDY- McFLAPPITTY-DO!

Holy shit, how many months since my last post? FIVE?! That's it? Fuck that, see ya in another 30 days.

Seriously though, it's good to be back. A FUCKLOAD of things have happened during my absence. For the sake of brevity here's a quick list of video games i've acquired recently:

Project Eden (PS2) - It's the most fun horrible game since BIG Rigs!
Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie™️ (PS2) - No joke, that's the whole title. Seriously, it's the best movie game i've ever (finally) played.
Ejay Clubworld (PS2) - I've played it once, don't know if I'll ever touch it again.

While on the topic of vidya gaems I'd also like to note that I have compiled a list of my 100 favorite games of my lifetime. I'll post it here as soon as I get a chance, in the gaming section.

Storytime with the Chuckster™️ will also make a return shortly, possibly tomorrow. But hey, no promises. I probably won't tell the story I originally planned on next, I think I'll save it for later.

A long ass fucking time ago, in a place called my linen closet, I dug out some of my old VHS tapes. I got a shitbunch of Ninja Turtles movies & cartoons, Batman, Pokemon and Harry Potter. TMNT 1 and 2 are still awesome, all the others...not so much.

I'm listening to Nevermind by Nirvana right now. It's one of those albums that gets better every time you listen. Ooh, now I know what to talk about!

I'm going to attempt to remember all of my notable dreams that I can. Last night, I dreamt I was singing Panic Attack by Dream Theater with some dude and chick I don't know. When the vocals went up an octave, I hit the note perfectly, even though I had the deepest voice. The others suddenly stopped singing and looked at me in shock. I just kept on singing. I like that kind of dream, just a simple "fuck yeah" moment.

By the way, next time I post I'll talk about more game related stuff, as I have a lot to mention. Right now I'm just in the moody for more psychological sutff.

This has been an insane winter. It snowed I believe 4 times to date, breaking records, precedents and backs. I had to dig out the car three times so far, the weird thing is it's the entire country experiencing this. No joke: 49 out of 50 states have had snow this season. All except where else: Friggin' Hawaii. :-I

God, I wish I could remember more dreams of mine. If I dream tonight I'll post it here afterward.

Oh I also discovered the hands-down funniest Let's Players on the internet.

HAILING FROM THE DARK CORNERS OF THE SOMETHING AWFUL FORUMS, IT'S THE FREELANCE ASTRONAUTS!!

http://www.freelanceastronauts.com/

Sewiously, check 'em out.

I wish I had more to say, but I guess I'm not as buzzed on life as I thought right now.

Tomorrow, for sure, I'll provide some great content to the waves of masses of people who read this. If anyone out there is reading this, please register and let yourself be known, have some fun.

And, in the ways of the vikings, I must go. See you tomorrow guyzorzzs 1122112234234;p;;pkooloolilolololololol

By the way, I quoted the Freelance Astronauts a bunch in this post and I will continue to do so. If you wanna get in on some inside jokes, go watch their hilraious videos. NOW. Do it for Jelleh!

Would you like to save and end the session?

>End
>Continue

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS - Page 2 Empty Quest #21: Big Bob-Omb On The Summit

Post  Crazy Sycho Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:13 am

G'Mornin' peeps. I told you I'd be back today. Actually roofers are working on a leak in my house, so I'm kind of stuck in my room anyway.

First of all, some games I forgot to mention last night I'd like to talk about. I bought a few Gamecube games; Luigi's Mansion, Super Smash Bros. Melee and Metroid Prime. All very classic games which I found for very reasonable prices. I can't believe I used to dislike Metroid Prime. I wrote it off as a crappy FPS like a lot of people did at release. It's basically 2D Metroid, just through the eyes of Samus.

I had a dream last night, but it was a bit boring. I was walking around the neighborhood when I found a pizza joint called "Northe Pizza." Now if only the owner's name was Peter, that would be a riot (and a tad vomit-inducing). I wanted to order a small pie, but I left most of my cash at home. I had five bucks, while a pie costed $6.50. I went home, got more money and left again when it was pouring rain. I simply put up my hood and ignored it. There was even a girl outside jumping rope who asked me something, but I can't remember what. Guess what? That's where it ended. I need to get back to awesome status with my dreaming again soon.

I watched The Spongebob Squarepants movie yesterday. I was going to watch Halloween, but I decided I was in the mood for comedy. I can't believe that movie is still hilarious. As are the early seasons of the show. Spongebob just has so many great lines and moments you never forget.

AYBEE got a PS3 for Christmas this year and I have to say, some of the games are amazing. Particularly Fallout 3 and the Heavy Rain demo. Actually, Heavy Rain is amazing at the same time being gut-bustingly funny. I'd guess I can call it campy, but campy implies that the developers intended it t o be funny and I don't think that's the case.

Eminem recently produced not one, but TWO songs with Lil' Fuckin' Wayne. Oh, and some other idiots (Kanye West, Drake Nobody). I forgive him though since his verses not only destroy the other talentless "artists", but it's better than just about everything on Relapse. He proved when he wants to, he can still annihilate anybody. I just hope Relapse 2 is on this level.

Well I just shat out two walls of text in less than ten hours...I'm done for now, but my next post might be a childhood story, so look forward to that.

Cammy Wins
Perfect!

vital: 30000
time: 1200
total: 31200

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS - Page 2 Empty Quest #22: HARMONY Oh love <3

Post  Crazy Sycho Thu May 06, 2010 8:47 pm

---------------END FAGGOTRY---------------

Holy shit, holy fuckin' shit... This "blog" has turned into a yearly birthday card of sorts, has it not? I'm not even going to TRY to update on everything that's happened recently. Way too much shit. Got games, saw movies, met up with old friends, cranked some tunes (eugh). To think that summer hasn't even started yet makes me want a cigarette.

Actually, no. I fucking hate cigarettes what am I thinking.

Oh, I also read a book. Yep, READ a BOOK! Here's the best part: I read it for fun! And I loved it! I highly recommend "Shadowmancer" by G.P. Taylor. It was perfect from start to finish (no that's a lie the ending kinda sucked), but overall I personally think it's more entertaning than LOTR. :3

Eugh, why am I using faggoty words and (any) emoticons? I blame YOU, Internet!

God, I have no fucking clue why I felt like posting; I have nothing of note to type unless I mention every last painstaking detail of the last few months. I'm ending it here...for now. >Smile

But, it's pink.

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS - Page 2 Empty Quest #23: Sandover Village

Post  Crazy Sycho Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:13 pm

I think I'm overdue for Storytime with the Chuckster™️...

Lemme see if I can think of a story that's not TOO long.

Just to let my LEGIONS AND GLORIOUS WAVES of readers know, here's a little sample of stories I have left:

My brother's death
Living under a psycho
Throwing rocks at cars
Being a dumbass throughout middle school

Goddamnit, on second thought I don't think I feel like typing a fuckload of shit right now. (sorry for being a tease)

I have to be in that certain mood to violate my own privacy internationally. I thought I had it for a moment.

Gary Coleman died a day or two ago. I'm not a huge fan, but it feels fuckin' weird living in a world without him. It's just not right without Gary Coleman.

Dennis Hopper died as well, but isn't getting ANY media coverage. I'm sure his family & friends are fine with that. It just bugs me that such a talented man isn't being acknowledged simply because he didn't bring drama with him everywhere he went. No offense to Gary Coleman, though. I almost shed a tear when I heard Gary died. But if he could, he'd say, "C'mon, quit talkin' bout me! Show a little respect for Mr. Hopper!"

That was not intended as a joke, it just sorta came out that way. I feel naughty Wink (eugh)

Speaking of celebrities, I just saw the Kim Kardashian sex tape. Bout damn time. All I have to say is Ray J is a manwhore, but at least he gave us a close-up of her feet. Oh and Nicole Scherzinger is hotter than her, sue me.

This was a great season of TV. God knows it's been long since a good show's been launched. This year I got:

Parks & Recreation
Modern Family
Community
The Middle (to a degree)

It might not seem like many to some, but three is better than the last two years' none. Heh, I'm a poet and I didn't realize it.

I love System of A Down. I don't think I say that enough.

Well that's enough undersentenced paragraphs for tonight. My mind is empty. Oh, except for a dream I had last night:

Me and some kids from Wilson were dressed up as Team Fortress 2 classes and were playing the game around the neighborhood. That is all.

This blog was alot more fun to type when I was infatuated with CW. I still adore her, just the initial shock is over.

...aaaannnnd, that's about it. Bye!!

<3

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS - Page 2 Empty Quest #24: Marathon, Near/Far, Streets

Post  Crazy Sycho Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 pm

This is a placeholder for later tonight when I feel like typing everything.

Me & AYBEE went down the shore over the weekend and A LOT of noteworthy stuff happened (losing a prize race horse, hitting on girls, peeing on ducks).

You know, the usual. See ya tonight.

EDIT: I almost didn't come back, but then I put on some 'Tallica and shut off my mind. This action is relevant to last weekend, as you'll soon see.

So Thursday around 4 PM I went over AYBEE's grandmother's house and she drove us to his new house. We hung out for a while, played video games & watched TV and finally went to bed watching King of Queens at about 3 in the morning.

On Friday morning we got ready to leave. AYBEE and I watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off on demand (most of it anyway). Right after the pool scene we packed up the car and left.

The car ride was fun since AYBEE kept playing goofy rap songs on his iPod, like "Got Some Teeth" by Obie Trice & "Murder" by Bizarre & Kuniva. The latter is only funny with the censors, though. The whole fuckin' weekend we kept repeating "heineken beer." i almost forgot I was drawing some pictures of feet and fishnet covered legs. The latter turned into a Christmas Story reference due to a remark by AYBEE.

By the time we made it to Wildwood we had to go straight out to dinner at Betty Moretti's Seafood. By the way, AYBEE's aunt Tara and her boyfriend Kevin were the ones getting married (mentioned previously in quest 13). It was a party of 25 people who would be at the wedding. I knew most of them, but met a couple cool people as they drove up. Not that it's important (nor is anything, ever), but I ordered a chicken breast sandwich. I'm slowly being turned on to seafood, however. At the restaurant, Tara & Kevin's little son Jake asked an employee for a crab and sure enough, they gave him a real, dead crab. He held onto it for the rest of the night.

After eating we went to the gazebo at the bay where the ceremony would take place the next day. Everyone didd some last-minute checks and preparations before leaving. AYBEE and I were dropped off at the boardwalk.

We went to Mariner's Pier and rode the swings, music express and the Pirates of Wildwood. We kept screaming like douchebags in the pirates ride and the operator kept spamming the air shooting noise thingy. They actually got me with it pretty good later in the ride. A girl also popped out of a door wearing what AYBEE called a deathclaw (all weekend he proceeded to compare things to deathclaws).

Shortly thereafter, they closed the pier. This was at about 11:30 at night, so that kinda sucked. To make up for it, we played mini golf at a place across from the pier. It was cool playing mini golf without keeping score and always playing by the rules. we left later and called our ride, but not before picking up some Kohr Bros. Ice Cream.

When we returned to the shore house, AYBEE's cousins Sammi, Rachel and Sammi's boyfriend Tim were all hanging out in PJs fucking around with their phones/iPods/whatchmacallits. So we joined them on the sofabed (wow, take out the part about the phones and that's a pretty arousing paragraph). By the way, AYBEE, I have to get this off my chest. I'll probably never act on it, but Rachel is freakin' gorgeous.

I just remembered AYBEE's dad came over to us to ask if we needed more light, until he saw us all using some backlit-screened device. That was a pretty funny social metaphor.

The next morning I finished a drawing of Ryu from Street Fighter from earlier in the week. God, I wish I had access to a scanner. We all had breakfast (milk was running low, so I put toenail polish in my cereal bowl. Figure THAT one out analysts!) We watched Licence to Kill and some other shit on [channel that shall not be named]. At about 2 o' clock in the afternoon we left for the wedding ceremony.

We picked up the groom, Kevin, on the way. It was really cool seeing him with the pre-wedding jitters; you could tell how much he loves Tara. After a relatively short drive, we arrived at the gazebo.

We spent over an hour preparing, but the only notable thing that happened was AYBEE peeing in a water bottle. God, I'm the one with the fucking piss fetish and he got to pee in a bottle and on some ducks.

The wedding ceremony was beautiful. That song that plays from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" played as everyone walked down the aisle. except the bride of course. Oh, I forgot to mention that AYBEE's dad handled the music on a speaker system. The minister was none other than AYBEE's mother. SHe got ordained on the internet shortly before. She did really well for her first wedding. Kevin had a little note he wrote to Sammi, welcoming her as his daughter. It was really sweet. I like how they acknowledged the wedding as two families coming together, not only two people.

After the bride and groom kissed, they walked off to none other than the Beach Boys.

Holy crap, I'm not gonna have enough time to type this all out. I haven't even gotten to the best parts yet (the reception, the boardwalk on Sat. night, the race horse.)

I guess I'll finish it tomorrow. Don't worry, now that I've started I'll be motivated to finish it soon.

Ta-ta for now! (wat?)

EDIT DEUCE: I'm back and let's hope my typing is a bit more on-point tonight. Don't think so.

After the wedding ceremony, we drove back to the house and took a cab(*ahem*) to the Knights of Columbus for the reception. A family friend - Schmitty - was DJing the event and all of the music was great (see quest 13 once again). I heard someone made a request, so I suggested to AYBEE that we make one, too. We agreed on Rush and Schmitty had Tom Sawyer on the list, so we picked that. AYBEE's dad looked over at us and laughed after he recognized the song. Later on "Hot, Hot, Hot" started playing and Schmitty spoke the words "conga line". AYBEE and I immediately glanced at each other and went up to the floor without saying a word. I almost freakin' broke my leg thanks to the shoes I was wearing. I played it cool and pretended it was a dance move.

After a while we were getting bored, so I came up with an idea. I asked AYBEE to play a drinking game (non-alcoholic of course, the cab wasn't for us). We suggested it to Rachel, Sammi & Tim as well, but they didn't want to have any fun. Sad So, AYBEE and I went to the open bar and ordered a Ginger Ale (close enough, right?) & a Root Beer and sat back down to play ourselves. It was cool this way, since we could be more personal. It was also amusing yelling sexual terms across a table full of AYBEE's family & friends while motown blasted away. I'll be a nice guy and not reveal anything from the drinking game. If AYBEE wants his privacy violated, he'll have to do it himself (Hell, I'm doing it right now).

As the reception came to a close, AYBEE and I grabbed a fuckload of leftover cupcakes to take home and headed outside to wait for the cabs. They're actually pink vans with the slogan, "If you're gonna drink, think pink." After waiting two weeks for the cabs, we rode home & had a conversation about twats. When we got dropped off, AYBEE and I planned to Hit the Boards™️.

Unfortunately, it was getting late (about 10:30PM (not acutally late, just didn't wanna argue)). Instead we decided to walk down to the bay and hang out at the Missionary Table (the usual spot). AYBEE randomly brought up the fact that we needed a girl in our group. So I asked him if he wanted to walk down to the boardwalk and hit on some chicks (I'm so naughty).

The Many Quests of CS - Page 2 3419260095_bc137c21ec

It was a slightly long walk there, so on the way we discussed the general rules (stick close, ignore anyone that doesn't have a vagina). It seemed to be slim pickings until I spotted a group of four girls in hoodies and short-shorts. They were fifteen at the oldest, but they looked my age from the back. I said to AYBEE: "Straight ahead. Follow my lead."

Immediately afterwards I thought to myself: "Damn, I should've said 12:00..."

I approached the young ladies asking them if they had seen a prize race horse running down the boardwalk (I have no fucking idea where I was going with it either). One of the girls actually said, "What's happening?" in the midst of it all. I'll spare you the details, but I got a picture with one of them. It's probably on her friend's facebook account right now.

Sadly, curfew was steadily approaching and we were not about to get in trouble over pussy, so we had to head back. Now that we've established this "pasttime", neither of us can wait until the next trip down the shore.

After we got back from the bay, we stayed up and talked about women for a bit, until everyone else got home from the bar down the street.

I'm running out of space, time and the Wii internet is lagging as I type this, so I think that about wraps it up.

If you for some reason see this before I see you, AYBEE: How'd Monday go?

See ya attentive fuckers.

Atta Boy!
Bonus: 15000

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS - Page 2 Empty EPIC OMEGLE CONVERSATION

Post  Crazy Sycho Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:50 pm

You: ayo bizzy
Stranger: Hey, you ever seen a bug land on your screen, and you chase it with your clicker? haha
You: at least 8 times
You: my cat helps sometimes
Stranger: That's fun shit man
Stranger: haha
Stranger: that's beast
Stranger: my cat just sits on its fatass
You: yeah we got a good one
Stranger: mine is pretty lame
You: shes gonna be 9 but she still acts like a kitten
Stranger: i want one like that, ya know
Stranger: this one is too boring
You: they say it depends on how the cat is brought up
Stranger: yeah, i guess i'm a b ad fucking raiser Razz
You: i dunno how mine is so happy, she got abused before we took her in
Stranger: may b cause you treat her nice
Stranger: and she thinks it's like heaven compared to the old place
Stranger: idk
You: yeah probably
You: wats your cat's name
Stranger: Ain't got one, lol
Stranger: I just call it cat
You: oh thats cool
Stranger: yeah
Stranger: I didn't wanna name it
You: i know some people who do that
Stranger: I only name a dog really
Stranger: my sister takes care of the cat names
You: oh ok
Stranger: not that I think they are worthless, ya know
Stranger: i just don't think of gd names is all
You: if i ever get another cat ill name it Samus
Stranger: Haha nice, like the video game chick, or after anothe rSamus?
You: the video game
Stranger: I wouldn't mind naming mine Kirby Razz
Stranger: KIRBY!
Stranger: cute. in my opinion
You: yeah callin it would be awesome
You: my bro has a cat named mario
Stranger: That's legit, haha
Stranger: Or yoshi
Stranger: yoshi would be cute
You: then we just need link
You: yeah yoshi especially if i got a horse
You: lol
Stranger: haha yeah or a pony
Stranger: althought horses are cooler, imo
You: too bad they can't gulp down turtle shells to assume various powers
You: but ehh
Stranger: yeah, noobs Razz
You: this is the longest conversation ive had on this site
You: where are you from, out of curiosity
You: i'm from philly, PA
You: ?
Stranger: Really, haha
Stranger: Sorry, i was takin' a piss
Stranger: I'm from maine
Stranger: and cool, PA is nice
You: yeah PA is
You: philly...not so much
Stranger: I had such a long convo on this place once
Stranger: me n this chick, we clicked bro, it was sweet
You: yeah i know what you mean
You: goin back to aol aim convos
Stranger: yeah we talked for 4 hours
Stranger: then she dc'd randomly he/she? who knows.
Stranger: w.e
You: yeah it normally is anticlimactic
Stranger: yeah fuckin gay sometimes haha
Stranger: but oh well
You: i met this girl from milton florida on chess online back when i first got my comp
You: she was like 4 year older than me lol
Stranger: yeah the one i met was in college
Stranger: i sucked
Stranger: cause me n her had so much in commen
Stranger: common
Stranger: * ^ Wink
Stranger: and it* btw.,
You: i try not to let age get to me
You: i'm at my friends house who is almost 4 years younger than me
Stranger: Yeah, i mean i;m only 16, almost 17, so a college girl unless it was there freshman year, would be too old for me.
Stranger: which is gay
Stranger: oh nice man, my Bf is only about 1 year older than me
Stranger: Best friend, not boy friend, haha
You: lol i was gonna ask about that
Stranger: yeah, haha
Stranger: Straight here, lol
Stranger: Wbu?
You: same here
Stranger: nice
You: i'm 17 too
Stranger: i will be 17 on the 25tg
Stranger: so i'm close
You: cool ill be 18 in 2 months
Stranger: nice man, you sound like my best buddies age, haha
You: i do not wanna be an adult though haha
Stranger: yeah, fuck
Stranger: I dont want to get old
Stranger: and workall the time
Stranger: fuck that man
Stranger: although i actually wouldn't mind havin a family, ya know
Stranger: if i had a good job and all
You: yeah i would like a family someday, but for the next while i just wanna make enough money to pay the bills and have fun
Stranger: Yeah, i just want to complete med school
Stranger: after that, the sky's the limit
You: wow yeah damn right
Stranger: gonna be hard work though, will need commitment, and i don't have it right now, as this is my last summer of pure laziness.
Stranger: 14 years man,
Stranger: before I can be a certified doctor.
Stranger: it sucks, but it's worth it in the end
Stranger: I'll be 30.
You: yeah especially since by then you might wanna settle down with a family
Stranger: When i am a full blown psychiatrist, but man won't that money be nice for finding a wife
Stranger: Probably I hope to find a woman to stay with, by the time i am in my residential training
Stranger: which are the last years
Stranger: after med school
Stranger: So really, only 8 years in school
Stranger: and the 4-6 years residency are all just in clinics
Stranger: you still get paid (not as much)
You: yeah it makes shit a lot easier when someone else is along for the ride
You: i dont think i could ever do that lol
Stranger: yeah, I would need to support dude
Stranger: I want to be the first in my family to become a doctor
Stranger: Or achieve P.h.D standards, ya know
You: that's a good goal, a lot of people are steppin down from past generations
You: ya just gotta keep movin up
Stranger: yeah, I want to bring my family name honor
Stranger: the college bills will suck, that's why they make so much, but once the bills get paid off, and i have a wife to support me
Stranger: easy riding from then on
You: not gonna lie you're inspirin' me right now
Stranger: Haha, legit though, I hope you do what you think fits you best
You: i'm still tryin to figure that out
Stranger: And it wasn't only for the money and i won't lie, that played a big role, haha
Stranger: but still
You: might save up money before i go off to college
You: straighten out everything
Stranger: helping mentally incapacitated individuals, and working them into a fully functional life in normal society, It would be a dream come true.
Stranger: YEah man, save save save
You: hey i might look for you if this world gets to me haha
Stranger: I think I might be able to get some scholarships though, Hopefully, ya know.
Stranger: Yeah man, I'm moving out of state to practice
You: anything you can do to help yourself, just go for it
Stranger: you can get more customers, and more profit, and treat more patients
Stranger: yah man, words of wisdom, good shit
Stranger: for once a normal god damn conversation on this thing, haha
You: yeah seriously, it's all weird guys and people with no sense of humor
Stranger: Yeah, agreed man, it's a large world out there
Stranger: and we're only getting a glimpse of a fraction of the crowd
You: yeah and sometimes it's the last person you expect who makes a difference in your life
Stranger: Ain't that the truth, well said
You: i was feelin bad one day, this guy just walks up and starts a conversation with me
You: totally picked me up
Stranger: I adore conversations such as that
You: if only everybody could see we're all people and just need little things from each other
Stranger: the one's where you can confabulate, and not have to be worrisome about them not being serious
Stranger: I mean, just listening, they don't even have to be serious.
You: exactly
Stranger: it means so much to people if you just listen, ya know
Stranger: even if you don't agree with them
You: yeah why do we all have to do this social charade? just keep it straight
Stranger: yeah man, I'm tired of the cliche bullshit
Stranger: Clique*
You: i was just about to mention cliques
Stranger: Just, I am tired of being categorized, like a organism family, or some shit.
Stranger: It's impossible for me to be categorized, however. I don't follow single groups
Stranger: I like to make friends from each "group"
You: yeah, just because i dress different than someone, they feel awkward when i approach them
Stranger: It's really just bull shit
Stranger: It's the bull shit that is included with life
Stranger: psychological nonsense, really.
You: yeah i guess without bullshit good shit wouldn't seem any good
Stranger: That's a statement that will always hold true, however some bullshit could definitely be done without.
You: haha true that
Stranger: Early childhood is a crucial time in the development of the human psyche.
Stranger: sadly, this is the time, where most people go astray.
Stranger: and end up fucked up, to be quite frank about it.
You: yeah and then when shit doesn't get any better, people (myself included) cling to their childhood memories
Stranger: It's a viscous cycle of malpractice.
Stranger: hate spreads like wildfire, it's a human flaw.
Stranger: One that I am ashamed to admit to have, but hate is present in more than 90% of the population in the world, hate towards at least one being.
You: yeah i hear you we just gotta try to focus on the love rather than hate
Stranger: Yeah, nostalgic periods of decay, as I like to call them.
Stranger: It's very hard for some folks.
Stranger: When all they've ever been exposed to, is hate.
Stranger: I myself, just had a period of childhood longing, I watched Disney movies, For god sakes.
Stranger: Boy, did that bring back memories.
You: if i was in that position this convo would help me a lot
You: and hell yeah disney movies
Stranger: Yeah, I am glad that you say that Razz
Stranger: Yeah, I'm not afraid to say it.
Stranger: I LOVE DISNEY, haha
Stranger: Select titles, that is.
You: what's your favorite?
Stranger: Ones that pertain to my childhood fantasies.
Stranger: Probably, beauty in the beast.
Stranger: Although, the little mermaid is a favorite of mine as well.
Stranger: Lion king, etc.
You: yeah those three are in my like top ten
Stranger: Ones that bring back memories of me and my family hanging free as a child
You: i didnt like beauty and the beast as a kid but it grew on me
Stranger: yeah man, the woman who plays arial has a beautiful voice.
Stranger: Same, actually.
Stranger: And all the same, I still listen to other music, and it certainly doesn't make me gay, for liking it, you know.
You: haha yeah if a woman could sing to me like that id propose on the spot
Stranger: Some people fear that they may be labeled as " unmanly"
Stranger: Oh my god, same here.
Stranger: Her voice is heavenly.
You: and screw being called gay for liking disney haha more clique shit
Stranger: Exactly, it's bullshit
Stranger: If I like it, I like it.
Stranger: Objects cannot be gay.
Stranger: however, people can.
You: yeah i listen to gwen stefani and am damn proud
Stranger: therefore, liking an object, does not constitute you as a gay.
Stranger: Dude, I got Mary J blige, I am proud too.
You: oh yeah she's pretty good
Stranger: and all the same, I still enjoy sports, and listen to metal, and work out.
Stranger: Yet there are ignorant people
You: same here about metal, working out etc.
Stranger: who think that by me liking something that they label as feminine, have the right to demean me , by calling me homosexual
Stranger: Yeah see, why can't it just be normal?
You: it's their problem not ours
Stranger: girls can do guy things, guys can do "girls" things, you know.
You: we need more people to spread the word
Stranger: in fact, they shouldn't even be labeled\ as gender things, at all, ever.
Stranger: this sort of made me want to watch disney, haha.
You: yeah i liked disney princess movies when i was a kid and i still do
You: it wasnt gay back then , so why now
Stranger: same , they are magical
Stranger: like a form of art
Stranger: mixed with nostalgia, and fond memories
Stranger: What's gay about remembering the good times?
Stranger: nothing.
You: god if nostalgia is a drug consider me addicted
Stranger: in fact, being called gay, shouldn't even be insulting, the only reason it insults me, is that I am being labeled for something that I am not.
Stranger: I am addicted as well Razz
Stranger: I cannot stand to be labeled for something that I am not.
You: yeah it's like you listen to rap: you dont know music
You: listen to metal: you're loud an retarded
You: you can't win
Stranger: God damn, the movies are too good to resist, how can anyone think that they would be unworth watching, just at the sake of being called gay, fuck that.
Stranger: I hate that too
Stranger: I don't limit myself to genres.
Stranger: If I like it, I like it.
Stranger: that;s final
Stranger: you know?
You: exactly genres are labels
Stranger: Yeah man, fuck em
You: a world without labels is one worth livin in
Stranger: Agreed, 100%
Stranger: that includes religion by all means, and I'm not saying I'm an iconoclast.
Stranger: but the fighting that religion has influenced is rediculous.
Stranger: ridiculous*
You: and just for saying it includes religion people will call you an anitchrist
You: there's a word for every opinion you can have
Stranger: I mean, I would LOVE for there to be a god, but I am just not sure.
You: exactly
Stranger: Yeah, it's just silly, to be frank
Stranger: I would rather devote myself to people, not something that MAY or may not exist
You: yeah, it's basically a waste of time when you can do something meaningful
Stranger: Agreed, I just wish that people would quit being close minded
You: if there is a god he's probably sayin: "go out and live your lives stop talkin about me"
Stranger: like "my religion's the true religion"
Stranger: that's not what religion is about
Stranger: it was made as a collection of philosophies.
Stranger: and yes, god would be ashamed.
You: yeah it's about having faith and believing
Stranger: utterly ashamed.
You: religions are just old time words for cliques
Stranger: So much idiocy, but at the same time, masked by so much hope.
You: at least to people today
Stranger: religion is one of the main reasons people are unable to get along, actually
Stranger: it's really just getting old
You: exactly, it's like polar opposites dancing in unison, tantalizing us with the meaning of life dangling in front of our eyes
Stranger: then you get elitists, sexists, racists, and the people who are just plain douche bags.
Stranger: Well put, I love the wording.
You: thanks, i consider myself something of a writer
Stranger: You're quite skilled with english, you know.
Stranger: I think you could go places, if you wished to, that is
You: and you're quite the thinker, you could go places, too
Stranger: Thanks, friend.
Stranger: Well. this has been, quite the conversation.
You: phew sure has
Stranger: glad to see, that someones on the same page.
Stranger: My rant is finished.
Stranger: Cliques, are bull shit.
You: thanks for your time
Stranger: that is all.
Stranger: Oh, certainly
Stranger: It was marvelous, by all means
You: see ya on the other side
Stranger: The best conversation of the day.
You: the MONTH
Stranger: Best of luck to you, may you live long, and prosper Smile
You: all the same and more to you, my friend
You: nice reference\
Stranger: I bid you adieu, my friend. this has been a sad departing, but we shall meet soon enough, someday.
Stranger: And thank you Smile
You: may you always go to the fork in the road and pave your path down the middle
You: bon voyage
Stranger: *hopes he will find more people like you* hahah
Stranger: A women, at least Razz
You: *same*
Stranger: Woman*
You: and yes females please
Stranger: Haha, nothing wrong with disney, or female artists Wink
Stranger: Aufwiedersehn.

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS - Page 2 Empty Quest #25: Midwich Elementary School

Post  Crazy Sycho Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Damn, my internet is being real assy right now, so I'll keep this short.

(May edit tomorrow, since I'll have some time but maybe not)

Yesterday, I got a call. It was from a man. This man had an inquiry. The inquiry was whether or not I was still looking for a job.

FUCK. YES.

I worked one day so far and I go back Saturday. I already know it pays about as much as my last two jobs COMBINED. AND there's a lot of room for advancement. AND there's not a large number of employees, so raises are feasible early on. AND I got to work the cash register.

I feel like Spongebob Squarepants.

Oh, I also went down the shore with AYBEE last weekend. It was a lot of fun (the new job is kind of overshadowing it), but we didn't get to go to the racetrack. >Sad

Oh yeah, I've also started (and almost finished) work on TWO rap albums. 26 songs so far are ready to go to recording stages. I'll be addressing such matters as the oil spill in the gulf, love, my experiences in middle school, how awesome I am and lots of others.

And yes, there is a lot of gratuitous swearing and adult imagery.

Well, more on ALL that later. Life is FUCKIN' good.

Propulsion system activated. Destination Planet SR388.

3'00"00

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS - Page 2 Empty Quest #26: Hon-Maru

Post  Crazy Sycho Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Well...where to start?

I worked again last night from 5 PM until about 3 AM. Made a lot of money, especially if you factor in the all the tips customers gave us. Everyone working that day got a bonus for working in such hot conditions, too. The management at this place is so generous. Speaking of which, I have to call my boss in a couple of hours to work out my schedule for the upcoming week. I hope to work Monday through Friday and Saturday if need be.

AYBEE is going down the shore for a week next month, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to go along yet. My boss is a nice guy and would let me take a week's vacation, but do I want to? Well, of course I want to go, but I also want to make some more money. We shall see how the events play out from here and so forth.

My rap albums were the next topic of discussion I wanted to address. I actually have 28 songs, not 26. Not to mention I'm writing more almost everyday. All the beats are made using that game I mentioned months ago called "Ejay Clubworld". I'm quite proud of a lot of them. AYBEE also produced one and I'm sure he'd like to do more in the near future.

The songs themselves I'm not going to elaborate on just yet...I don't want to spoil anything. But for now here's some bare bones information:

Title: "The Crazy Sycho Album"

1st Single: "Sycho"

No. of songs: 13 (as of now)

The second album is already just about done in the writing stages as well. Since I decided to save some earlier songs for my 2nd outing.

I can safely say these albums will be interesting. It's pretty unique (people will make comparisons all over the place, though) as a whole. I've never heard any rap songs or music in general based on a lot of the things I wrote about.

I've had purchasing a PlayStation 3 on the backburners in my mind for a while now. Finally, it's feasible for me to get one by the end of this year. I also want to go clothes shopping soon. I haven't bought new clothes in a long time for no apparent reason.

I went to Target last week and bought some shades and beach shoes, by the way. Oh, and some pens. They were in the bargain bins for $1.00 with 20 pens in the package. I probably won't be needing more anytime soon.

I forgot to mention that everyone at my new workplace likes hip-hop. We were all singing along to Eminem's new songs from Recovery at one point. That place is great fun.

Wait, I never spoke of Recovery on here, did I? Well, two words:

THE. BEST. FUCKING. MUSIC. ALBUM. IN. YEARS.

In other news unrelated to my inability to count, I picked up the movie "Godzilla: Final Wars". I haven't even watched it yet, because AYBEE has my PS2 which is basically my DVD player.

Next time I hang out at his place we've gotta watch it.

Peoria totally destroyed.

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS - Page 2 Empty Quest #27: Gravel Pit

Post  Crazy Sycho Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:23 pm

God, I love that "Peoria totally destroyed" line. You could put it at the end of anything. It's more a punctuation than a sentence.

Any-dang-way, I just got back from a trip to Wildwood again. I was there from Tuesday morning until this afternoon (Friday). Before I sum up (lol yeah dragging things out is "summing up") what happened on the vacation, let me just say that I am the luckiest motherfucker on the planet to have even gone. Let alone come back to a good & peaceful situation.

Right after I got to the house, I ate and got ready to hang at the beach with everyone. The water was great that day: nice, big waves and the rip current appeared to have subsided. We stayed there for a few hours before going home to get showers and visiting Mack's for a pizza pizza pie (every minute, every second bye bye bye bye). We went to bed considerably early for what we had planned the next morning.

On Wednesday, we rose and shone at 8:30 to go to two water parks.

-WILL FINISH LATER-

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS - Page 2 Empty Epic Dream #4 (Really like 400)

Post  Crazy Sycho Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:33 am

Suddenly, update!

And no, I probably will never finish my last post. As awesome as that trip was, I can't remember it as vividly anymore. :*{
Wow I feel sad now.

Anyway I had a dream that wasn't really "epic" as it was derp for lack of a better term. Sorry.

It all started at a water park (how fitting) with a BIG McLARGEHUGE version of the Sky Ponds ride. There were literally over 150 kids in the final pool at once. And the tubes were not single and double. No, they were intended for five a piece.

So I rode down this rollercoaster with no rails, belts or lifeguards with 4 random strangers. Some dude in a cap and shades, a fellow ginger and two I can't quite recall. At some segments as we rocketed down the waterfalls, I saw a cross-fade of the secret slide level from Super Mario 64 (I was playing it last week).

As soon as we arrived at ground-level, we were greeted by a dozen other sets of riders who caused a wave of turbulence throughout the 100 some odd kids. After that? Well...

Fat mexican woman being raped by a shemale cock as black as a chalkboard.

Seriously.

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS - Page 2 Empty Quest #28: Mamago Garage

Post  Crazy Sycho Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:08 pm

I hope for the sake of honor that I spelled that title correctly.

Well, Christmas is one week away and here I am longing for summer. Actually it's Wildwood I want, not just summer. I just wrapped a couple of gifts and all I know I want is to get away from this fucking city. If even for a weekend...

That's my long-term goal; to be gone from Philly before my best years past me by. The more I say it, the more reasonable it seems. I couldn't give a fuck less about school, even if it means I'll be working a wage the rest of my life. I just want to have enough time and money for fun in between my job and other bullshit. I'd much rather enjoy my prime than go to college, get a job, work my way up and pay off my debts. Retiring is sure as fuck NOT going to be the highlight of my life.

At the very least I want to be away from the people I live with now. I love you, Mom, but she (and moreso that THING) can be a royal pain in the ass. I don't want to put her into a home in the future, but I can't be stuck with her in my home forever. I'm a human like everybody else and my purpose in life is to make my years as enjoyable as possible. Especially now.

Well, on a lighter note...

I WROTE MY "LOSE YOURSELF" a few days ago. Seriously, my rap skills increased about three-fold in the past couple weeks. Man, if I were to record these songs and get Internetly Famous or something, that would solve my current problems.

Of course, it would create a multitude of others, but a wise ass once said, "Variety is the spice of life."

The song has 5 verses, but the chorus could use some work. I also need a better, not-incredibly-cheesy title to suit it. Besides those and producing a beat, It's perfect (to me anyway, like anyone else matters).

I was invited by my boss to their annual Christmas party at a bar. As much as I love my co-workers, I'm 18. AND I wouldn't drink even if I somehow got in. Plus, it's on Christmas Eve. Really?! Psh, yeah it's not like I want to spend Christmas Eve at home or anything, what am I, a loser?!

I need me a lady-friend. I swear, the next hot chick I see I will hit on. I SWEAR!@!!!!!@!@#$#@!@!#@!!1
aarghhhhghhhhghhhgrgrgrrrrr

I keep typing shit that is almost DIRECTLY from my songs.

i swear to fuckin' God
the next fuckin' bitch i see
bein' a fuckin' tease
is gettin' my fuckin' rod

See? I don't know if that's good or bad. I'm referring to my tendency to quote myself as well as my feelings about women, of course.

By the way, I'm listening to Elect the Dead by Serj Tankian. So when I read back on this a year from now, I'll remember what I was thinking as I typed this.

Serj sure likes animals nowadays:
"dancing bears"
"hungry alligator"

It's pretty funny. I constantly ponder what a conversation with Serj Tankian would consist of...

Oh shit, I gotta check if System of A Down updated their tour info. I'm outro. Very Happy

STALEMATE
You're all losers

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS - Page 2 Empty Game Over

Post  Crazy Sycho Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:54 am

Even though it's been over a year since I posted here, I feel for the sake of my own sanity that I must close it out properly. Not like anyone but me reads this, anyway.

I had a lot of fun typing these little entries for quite a while, but I feel I only started them to escape for a bit, because my everyday life was in the shitter at the time. Now, I'm financially stable, working on my dreams and just trying to have fun. I've recorded my first demo at a studio this year and now my next step is setting up my own place to make music. I guess that'll be my new method of escaping everyday life.

I guess just on the off-chance that somebody sees this, I'll post links to my musician accounts to different sites after I set them up. So, it's not like I'm leaving the internet or anything, just this blog.
See you on the other side.

2012 is going to be my year.

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS - Page 2 Empty Re: The Many Quests of CS

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2