Da Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Many Quests of CS

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty The Many Quests of CS

Post  Crazy Sycho Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Yeah, this is extremely cheesy and all, but i'm going to do a little blog on here because I feel like it. Also because I got a new keyboard to use on the Wii Internet channel, so I can actually type more than 20 words without devoting an hour of my time.

tl;dr: I got a new keyboard, so i'm gonna use this thread to blog.

By the way, i'm not gonna lock this or anything, so feel free to reply or tell your own stories.

Have a fun!! (whoever gets that reference gets to be a mod)

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Crazy Sycho
Admin

https://daabcs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #1: Fire Field

Post  Crazy Sycho Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Yeah i'm gonna name all the blogs after levels in video games because I can.

Anyway, today is hot as HELL (hence fire field). I was breaking a sweat earlier just by chillin' in my XRocker.

I beat the original Spyro The Dragon for PSOne yesterday. This one is WAY harder than any of the others. Although, Gnasty Gnorc is pretty damn easy for a final boss. The levels are so damn creative and original, even after over 10 years since release. It also has a lot of good humor (lolol ice cream). And I mean funny for everyone, not the kiddie jokes in Spyro 2 and 3. There was even a moment where Spyro said, "You gotta belive!" An obvious, yet hilarious, Parappa the Rappa reference.

I got Guitar Hero Aerosmith for five bucks the other day. It's meh. And I already knew that. But $5 for a few dozen more songs is a good deal in my book. I still haven't finished career mode, though. I'm up to the last tier but if I play this game for more than an hour at a time I get a headache.

I also saw "The Proposal." You know, with Sandra Bullock and Betty White and *Random Stereotypical Lead Male Character*. It was alright, but all the funniest parts were in the trailer on TV. Everything that I had to go to the theater to see was either not very funny or romantic. To be honest, I liked the movie being more romantic than funny. It was pretty intense. Especially since I was the youngest person at the movie. Seriously, there was an old lady (probably older than betty white), an asian couple, and some weird guy that looked like GuitarHeroPhenom's dad. Oh and of course some 21 year old chick who laughed extensively at every unfunny scene. But I went at about 5:00PM on a Tuesday, so besides them, it was empty. I took my seat in the very center of the theater which was awesome.

I still haven't gone back to my old neighborhood. AYBEE, if you're reading this we have to go on Monday.

Level 1 complete.

Time: 2:15
Bonus: 2,150
Total: 12,150

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #2: Wookiee Hole

Post  Crazy Sycho Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 pm

I know, 2 blogs in one day is a bit much but I swear I'm just sitting here listening to Biggie, Em, Nas a bunch of rap just in a heavenly place. Today was a pretty shitty day, too. It's just this spontaneous high I get every now and then. This is the first time I've ever made use of it by typing out my thoughts.

I had a dream last night, but I can't remember shit. All I recall is being in some back room of a department store with this guy Bob I work with. Or maybe it was Rana Ashfaq...I have no fucking idea. I just remember forging some inventions made out of random wires and sheets...man I am out of it.

I beat GH Aerosmith earlier, fucking piece of shit I missed sightread 5-starring the entire game by one song. The LAST song. Of course. Joe Perry can get fucked. His wife's hot, though.

I'm friggin' listening to Gwen Stefani and I agree this shit is bananas. B A N A N A S

Wow, it took me like an hour to spell that out. I gotta tell you though, if I was drinking some Mountain Dew Game Fuel getting a blowjob from Ms. Wayne right now i'd be in nirvana...Sweet Escape is an awesome song.
Woo hoo...YEEE hoo!

Oh and AYBEE, I saw the queen's feet...I was disappoint. I actually said "I am disappoint" when I saw them. But she is tall as shit! Like close to 6 feet, so her legs well make up for it.

I don't want this moment to end...I'm getting more and more aware and my sense of concern is slowly coming back. This is the hangover, gentlemen.

Shit, this is gonna be longer than my "sober" post haha. I'm probably gonna have cops at my door tomorrow thinking i'm sitting here doing drugs and talking about it on the internet. I'll probably flat-out laugh at them if that happens.

It's quarter to eleven. Do you know what your child is doing? In his room? On the internet? Neither do I...I'm probably breaking a bunch of the rules I made for this place...I'll have to ban myself. It'll be like "Welcome to the Himalayas!"

At this point every thought that crosses my mind i'm typing out. Yes boxxy, it would be sweet...fuckin hell i'm talking to my cd player.

I can't wait to read this tomorrow. It'll be like the drunk thread on scorehero. I should do that with this thread.

ANYONE THAT IS HIGH OR DRUNK ON THE FORUM CAN POST HERE AND NOT GET BANNED. I PROMISES.

There now i've done something useful with my day. Damn my cd is over, lemme switch it to another one. Yeah fuckin QUEEN!! That's two queens I love now...

Don't Stop Me Now is gonna get me all hyper now. It has power like that. It should be on Powerage, or Powerade, or Nintendo Power...my brain is dead.

OK, a new sexual fantasy I just came up with. Heheh came...Anyway...We'll have sex to Queen songs and when the part in Don't Stop Me Now comes up where he says "woah, woah, WOAH EXPLODE!!!" I'll just climax right there...that's gonna be epic. And i'll do it with boxxy so i'll have sex WITH the queen TO Queen. Aha!....

Now 5 minutes to 11...and i hope there's no limit to how many words I can post...but if there is, I'll just change it! I AM THE LAW! FÜHRER!

Bet you guys can't use umlauts... and by "you guys" I mean AYBEE and random lurkers.

We need traffic like Miley Cyrus needs a slap in her cute bitch face.

Oh God...our song is on. You're My Best Friend by Queen. God this song is so great and so full of sorrow at the same time. Miss Vanea, if you're out there...I LOVE YOU. ANd you know it, I just never said it before. Cuz i'm a fuckin' idiot.

Goddamn i'm really making use of this keyboard. This is gonna make me like lightning fast eventually. Fuck, I'm gonna have to get up soon and completely kill this vibe.JHDCVNFIVH;CFODUIFCUO;
That wasn't a joke I was really pissed all of a sudden there.

I cannot wait to dream of her tonight. Oh yeah, did I mention i've found a way to force subject matter into my dreams? I csn decide what to dream about, but only the subject not the events that follow. So if I decide I wanna dream about boxxy, she will be in the dream, but who knows what she will do...Wink god I never use the winking smiley.

It seems i'm never happy with my material life...I never have enough money, trustworthy friends, I haven't dated in fucking years...but i'm happy in my own mind. God I sound like Emily Dickinson or some shit. I wouldn't be surprised if I just died in my sleep tonight, this post being my last contribution to Earth. I wouldn't mind it either, to be honest. Just incase...

I Love you Mom
I Love you Miss Vanea Van Tran
I'll meet you in the afterlife Boxxy
Scott, you can go die in a fire, and by fire, I mean you can get tortured and raped for days and killed slowly as you feel yourself deteriorate into the shell of a man you truely are.
All my games and toys and entertainment "items" can go to Aidan. I know how much of a collector he's become.
See you, David.

Anybody I left out I did not forget, I simply left you out because I have nothing to say to you. *cough**cough*

Awesome. But I know I won't die tonight. Trust me if I were to die at this time, it would be my own doing and I would go out with a bang. And I mean I would fuck up the world around me before I end myself. Simply, at least one person would be raped and/or murdered. Homes would be destroyed. I don't care if you mock me, but I can't help but relate to Reb and Vodka (google it).

Oh another thing if I die:
"To Live Is To Die" and "Dyer's Eve" by Metallica are to be played at my funeral. Thanks.

Well fun's over...my Queen CD ended, it's 11:15PM, and I'm about out of thoughts. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did writing it (highly unlikely).

tl;dr: i'm a fuckin' weirdo

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #3: Sewer Surfin'

Post  Crazy Sycho Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:48 pm

Today was pretty damn boring...All I did was play games and surf the internet. I watched this guy on YouTube who does "Let's Play's" of video games. He's pretty cool and plays some classic games like Final Fantasy, Monkey Island and Metal Gear Solid.

Check him out https://www.youtube.com/necroscope86

/shameless plug

It's like 11:30PM and i'm pretty tired, but I know once I lay down in bed I'll feel wide awake.

Walter Cronkite passed away. He's of course WAY before my time, but I would love to have grown up in a genreation when you had one honest TV news source. All the networks like FOX that we have now are total bullshit. Let's move on though because if I start talking about conspiracy, I'll likely never stop.

I decided to play some Super Mario 64 today, and boy was I disappointed...I'm sick of all the infinite praise this game gets. People say it's "perfect" or "the best 3D platformer of all time."

It's been almost fifteen years, so please face the music and stop reviewing this game as if we were back in the 90s. The camera is ATROCIOUS. You always have to fiddle with it for a moment to get it to the right spot just so you don't fall in a pit or something. Also, the analog control itself isn't great either. No matter how many times I play this game, (i've had it for 8 years now) I still cannot get Mario's moves like the triple jump and wall jump to work over half the time.

Please, just admit your affection for this game is because of innovation, hype and nostalgia. Just because it's the first of its kind, it is BY NO MEANS the best.

Sorry, I just had to say that somewhere. If you want a good example of a more well-aged 3D platformer, go with Spyro 2 and 3. Oh, and side-scrolling Mario still rules. No question there. *looks at avatar

So that's pretty much everything interesting that happened today. My life is sad >_>

GET EQUIPPED WITH
BUBBLE-LEAD

>Password
>Stage Select

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #4: Glimmer

Post  Crazy Sycho Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:17 am

So today's the day me & AYBEE are supposed to be going to the old neighborhood...but it's a bit rainy outside, so we'll have to see if the weather picks up by the afternoon. If not, looks like next weekend is the rain date.

I finally got Master of Puppets by Metallica yesterday. Metallica's first four albums are great because there's no filler. It's just non-stop awesomeness and I rarely skip a track. The song "Leper Messiah" doesn't get nearly enough respect in particular.

When we go to the movies later it should be pretty much empty like last time. I have a feeling this movie is going to be way more hilarious the second time around.

I'm getting to the point of insanity with my lucid dreaming. For the first time since I discovered I could force dreams, last week I decided to not try. Guess what happened? I had an awesome dream anyway. Not only that, but it lasted the entire week, continuing itself every night I slept. I might post the log of it I wrote on AYBEE's computer sometime. I'll tell you one thing about it, though. It ended with me and the CW getting busy on a rock. Yeah, I'm sure that cleared things up.

I had a dream last night that I also didn't force, but I can't for the life of me remember it. When I do, I'll post it here.

I'm seriously considering getting into the psychology field now. I could contribute so much with my elaborate dreams and deja-vu's. For the past couple of years, I have been fascinated by this stuff.

Oh, and about the whole Internet Road Trip thing. It's happening. I'm going to do everything I can to make it possible. I'm going to start saving up money for a car, get my license and do a LOT of research online for locations and directions. BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!! It's funny, everytime I imagine Da ABCS on a road trip I picture David Spade and Chris Farley in Tommy Boy. I don't know who's who though.

On the trip, we're gonna bring cameras and take tons of pictures and video. Then when we get back, we'll edit it and post it on YouTube. I don't really know when this is going to take place. Definetly during summer. Maybe next year, maybe the year after, but probably the year after since then I'll be eighteen and have a lot more money saved up. Seriously, we're gonna need a vault full of cash to pay for hotels and gas for the car. We might end up taking someone else along, too. Maybe Jason, just to have another driver to alternate with.

Who knows how I'm going to talk my mom into allowing this...which is why I'll probably wait until I'm eighteen. I have talked her into some pretty heavy shit before, but nothing like this. I don't want her to know about it until it's all planned out and finalized. That way maybe she'll see how organized I can be and trust me a bit more. Not to mention I'll bring her back lots of goodies and souvenirs. Smile

AYBEE, we gotta make a huge soundtrack for the ride. Like gather all of our favorite albums and get a bunch of road trip cliche songs (ie Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rascal Flatts, lots of country-esque rock).

This is going to be the coolest thing I've ever done. Even if we don't meet everyone we want to, it'll still be an amazing experience. Oh, and if the cops pull us over, we'll say we're going to visit our grandmother who's turning 100, but we couldn't afford plane tickets and we don't want to miss it. Fucking pigs.

This turned out a lot longer than expected. Just some brainstorming for our quest.

"Heheh, look at you, out on a big trip."

Leaving Glimmer...

Treasure found: 300

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Tommyboy

Post  AYBEE11 Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 am

Your David Spaid, and I'm Chris Farley.

A. I'm the fattest.

B. Your the smartest.

C. Your driving.

D. I gotta stop using lists.
AYBEE11
AYBEE11
Padawan

https://www.youtube.com/user/AYBEE11/

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Treasure Found

Post  AYBEE11 Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:04 pm

SPARTA!!
AYBEE11
AYBEE11
Padawan

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #5: Donut Land

Post  Crazy Sycho Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:30 pm

Well today I walked to hell and back looking for another job. Mostly to no avail...fuck the economy. I applied at one place which would be a great job, so I'm hoping to the holy mother of all that is awesome that they have an opening.

I got the Moving Pictures album by Rush on a whim today. It was $5.00, so I really couldn't say no since it was one of the albums on my list. If anyone's interested I'll list them here (only counting rock albums for the sake of being brief):

Albums I have:
...And Justice For All - Metallica
Master of Puppets - Metallica
Toxicity - System of a Down
Nevermind - Nirvana
Moving Pictures - Rush

Albums I want:

Ten - Pearl Jam
Avenged Sevenfold - Avenged Sevenfold
System of a Down - System of a Down
Kill 'Em All - Metallica
Ride the Lightning - Metallica
Black Album - Metallica
Death Magnetic - Metallica
Peace Sells...But Who's Buyin? - Megadeth
Rust in Peace - Megadeth
Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cült

That's all I can think of right now...might make a thread for my collection in the music forum later.

There was a homeless man outside of Wendy's that kept going inside the restaurant to get refills of water. I figured "what the hell," and I bought him a Double Stack while everyone in the line looked at him weird. He was really grateful and it felt good to help someone out. It reminded me that someone out there is always worse off than you, no matter how deep you're in. Not to mention the guy looked like Stewart Copeland, I mean, how can you NOT buy that guy a burger?

Holy crap America's Got Talent is on and there was an 8-year-old girl with an AMAZING singing voice. She walked out on to the stage just like any little girl would. Cute, nervous, excited, but when she sang she was like a young woman. She took complete control over the whole stage. If she wins the million dollars, she's going to buy her family a new house. Just give her the money now!

Well that's about everything for today...I'm going to go get some cookies. Bye kids!! (lol running gag)

You Rock!

you knew that was coming eventually...

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #6: Dream Land

Post  Crazy Sycho Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:32 am

It's about one in the afternoon and I just remembered a dream I had last night. Before you ask, no I did not in any way influence this dream. It just happened.

Epic Dream #3

Okay, it all started out in a ski lodge (lololol cliche). The people there in the lobby by the fireplace were the CW, my best friend from 4th grade, a girl I was friends with in kindergarten and myself. Not to mention plenty of other random strangers staying at the lodge. By the way, this setting was probably brought on by the movie Dumb & Dumber.

At first all four of us were just sitting in the lobby drinking hot chocolate. Then we went up to our rooms to change. It was kind of a double date thing. The CW and I stayed in one room, my two friends in another. I could never picture those two particular friends liking each other, though.

Those two decided to stay in and "rest" for a while Cate and I went outside onto the mountain. We never did get skis, though. We just hopped on to the lift. We didn't get off for a few rounds either. The seat kept reaching the mountain, but we just kept sitting there talking for probably more than an hour. A couple people were telling us to leave, but we just ignored them.

No movie magic, unfortunately happened on the lift. We both eventually jumped down and went back inside. My two friends were then sitting in the lobby. When we came in, they asked us if we wanted to order dinner in the lodge's restaurant (I'm not even sure if lodges have restaurants in them). We agreed to go eat and headed to the other room.

After we were seated and the waiter took our orders, Cate and I could do nothing but flirt. It was very clearly pissing off my friends, but that was their problem. We were making the most out of our little getaway. I don't think either of us had a moment at the dinner where we weren't smiling. I was probably smiling in my sleep. I should start filming myself when I sleep and see if I make any movements or expressions when I dream.

After dinner (I had steak, Catie had fish, holy crap how did I get that detailed), we went back up to our respective rooms. This was around the time the dream ended, which is pretty frustrating. I had probably become too aware of the dream at this point. Not that I haven't had a sexually satisfying dream before (See Epic Dream #2).

I loved this dream because it was so relaxed. There was no conflict or tension of any sort. It was, in a word, ideal.

Mission Passed!
$500 Respect+

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty lol GTASA

Post  AYBEE11 Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:32 pm

I think this is a follow up to the last series of dreams.
AYBEE11
AYBEE11
Padawan

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Re: The Many Quests of CS

Post  Crazy Sycho Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:35 pm

AYBEE11 wrote:I think this is a follow up to the last series of dreams.
Most likely. Her characteristics were very similar to those dreams. I'm wondering if it'll continue tonight like the last series.

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #7: Tushino Airfield

Post  Crazy Sycho Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:30 am

I haven't blogged in a couple of days, so I might as well post one for an update. It's 9am now, I was too tired to post this last night.

Yesterday I was browsing the internet while listening to Master of Puppets when the song "Damage Inc." came on. Don't ask how, but inspiration struck. I had an idea for a music video for the song. I don't want to give anything away yet, but the main plot is about a girl being kidnapped by a team of people in suits who make their living by harming others as requested by their customers. They're kind of like bounty hunters, I guess. The video will be synced with the music for a good chunk of the song, with camera cuts to fit the mood. I've listened to the song bit by bit and written down for each part how the video would play out. Next I'm going to make a storyboard or comic to get everything right before I start on it.

I had a pretty cool dream last night. At first it was about me working at a supermarket late at night. Now that would be a decent job, because all I'd have to do is tend to the store, because nobody goes there at night. As you can tell, I cannot wait to find another job.

After I was done working I left the store and took the bus to some place that resembled the Manhattan level from Tony Hawk's Underground. A pedestrian there asked to race me to my house (as if he knew where it was). The rules were we could steal a car and drive there if we wanted. Suddenly, my dream turned GTA style. I spawned a Hotring Racer using a cheat code and sped off. Unfortunately, I mustn't have been good at this game. I drove it into the water. I jumped out at the last second and watched the car fall into the river. Then I accidentally fell in. It was awesome; I felt like I was flying.

I vaguely remember Light Yagami from the Death Note anime appearing, but I don't recall what exactly happened. After that, I woke up.

I tried playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and i still, no matter how hard I try, cannot get into it. Once I'm in the Deku Tree (the first dungeon), and I'm trying to kill those annoying spiders with skulls on their backs, I just stop caring. The 2D Zelda games are much better balanced. Just like Mario games, I'd take A Link to the Past over Ocarina of Time anyday. In my unusual opinion, the Wind Waker is the best of all the 3D Zelda games. It just seemed more thought-out and actually reminded me of the older games when I played it. I'll admit the stealth parts were not very fun, though.

I might make another blog tonight if anything interesting happens. Oh and if you're wondering about the Internet Road Trip, the current date is Summer of 2011. Right now we're just gathering bits and pieces of information and making lists of things we need and such. I cannot wait for this trip. Especially California. If we have a lot of extra money, when we get to California we should rent a Corvette or Mustang for a day and go pimpin' around Hollywood. By how excited I am, you'd think this was happening tomorrow.

Well I think that's everything for now. I need to do some stuff. All I did was wake up, go on the internet and start this.

Game Over

Return of Ganon

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #8: OutWorld

Post  Crazy Sycho Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:35 pm

Today I watched two Chris Farley & David Spade movies: Tommy Boy and Black Sheep. AYBEE had a double feature DVD that he lent me. I'd already seen Tommy Boy before, but it's so hilarious I had to watch it again. Black Sheep was pretty great, too, but I liked the characters in the former slightly more. Both movies are so quoteworthy. I can think of about 5-10 lines from them that make me laugh.

I'm not even sure why I'm blogging right now...I don't have anything else to say but I feel the need (and want) to talk about things. It might be from the anticipation of our upcoming road trip. I've been called out in work a couple of times already for smiling for no apparent reason. I swear they must think I'm crazy.

One thing I'm thinking is out on the road, we can be completely different people. No one out there knows us...It's like everytime we go down to the Jersey shore. I swear to myself that I'm going to (can't believe I'm using this saying) "turn my swag on." Of course, I always pussy out. Out in California, I am going to be a player. It's not like I'll likely see anyone there again anyway. Unless I meet someone, of course. If I chicken out again, AYBEE: you have my personal permission to ridicule me; call me names, screw with me. Maybe that'll help.

I just realized: we're going to HAVE to go to the laundromat. Take that. I remember before AYBEE brought the road trip idea it was a little fantasy of mine beforehand. I never considered it actually coming to fruition (lol look it up). Except, it didn't involve all of these celebrities, only one. You can guess who it was. Winner gets a Captain Obvious sticker.

A possbility that didn't enter my mind until now is renting an RV. I mean, it went so well for Robin WIlliams! No seriously, I'll have to look up the price range of renting an RV for a few weeks. That way I could avoid all the overpriced teen car insurance bullshit. Chances are in two years I'll be able to afford either, but I don't want to spend TOO much.

I might start working out a little. I'm not overweight, because of all the walking for miles I do every week. I think it would be cool to run in the mornings. Then I would just come home and do crunches and push-ups and such. "I'll have washboard abs by Christmas!" Guess what TV show that's from AYBEE?

FUCK YEAR BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

Anyway, that's about all I have to say for today. Just working for a better tomorrow, today! God, I'm like Discount Reference Warehouse™️ over here. Good night peeps.

Finish Him!

Scorpion Wins
FATALITY

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Washboard abs

Post  AYBEE11 Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:00 pm

that show with the fat guy
AYBEE11
AYBEE11
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazy Sycho Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:11 pm

AYBEE11 wrote:that show with the fat guy

Yeah and he's in a little coat...wait that can't be right.

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #9: 25m

Post  Crazy Sycho Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Today I finally beat Pokémon Snap for N64. Turns out I only had two monsters left to take pictures of. That right there is one awesome game. Taking pictures of pokémon...who would have thought that would be so fun?

SLAPPAYURFACE on YouTube broke rules 1 & 2 in a video. I knew it would happen eventually, what with all the memes he's been using. There was a huge shitstorm in his comments. I think most of the viewers were 12 and didn't know what it was, though.

I played Guitar Hero III for the first time in a little under a month. I got an 1100 note streak on One by Metallica. That is the highest note streak I've ever gotten on the game. I literally hit every note until the crazy impossible solo. That's probably my favorite GH song of all-time.

I was watching Whose Line Is It Anyway? on YouTube last night (the American version, sorry Brits). If you want to see great clips, go to:

https://www.youtube.com/whoseliepro

That show is hilarious. It's basically a televised half-hour of being high on laughter. I especially love the sound effects game. It's the first one I saw. I was flipping channels several years ago and I see a tall guy and bald guy acting out a scene while two middle-aged women (poorly) attempted to dub in sound effects with their voices. It's GOLD.

I think I'm going to watch some more now, actually. See you later.

P.S. Sorry, no dream as far as I remember last night. Tonight I'll force another, don't worry it won't disappoint.

Thank you Mario!
But our princess is in another castle.

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #10: Monkey Island

Post  Crazy Sycho Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:49 pm

I've been a tad neglectful to this blog of mine, so I figured I'd post an update. I just haven't felt too inclined to talk about anything too extensively on here.

AYBEE and I are going down to the shore this weekend (West Wildwood, New Jersey to be exact). That's always a good time. After all the beach is my second favorite place in the world. The boardwalk's great, too. So is the island. Pretty much everything is great.

Hold on, I'm starting to "phase out." Let me put on some music. I've probably listened to Toxicity by SOAD over 9000 times, but it never wears thin. Favorite album of all-time? Perhaps.

Yesterday, AYBEE and I went to his Aunt's house. *cough*mansionette*cough* They have a pool so I get invited to go swimming evry now and then. They should be on MTV's Cribs. Is that show still running?

Anyway, there were some kids there (probably ten or eleven years old) who were posing as "gangsta." It was pretty funny, they were making fun of everything we did and said. It was cute, like they've never seen a sixteen year-old before. They were indulging in their inside jokes and such. Little did they know, they were dealing with the Kings of Inside Jokes™️. By the way, this is in Bucks County, PA (technically not Philly, WAY too nice to be Philly). We should've taken them for a cruise by Washington & Lincoln HS and see how gangtsa they really are. Oh, to be so naïve...

I just had some Pecan Sandies cookies and oh my god do they take me back. I use to hang out at my Uncle Joe's (my Mom's brother's) house and eat them with milk with him. They're like condensed little discs of pleasure. I also used to ride on the back of his motorcycle around the neighborhood all the time. That was so awesome, but we never told my Mom, because I was only six and she would have FREAKED. We sometimes went to South Philly (also didn't tell Mom this) to renovate houses that went to shit. Ghetto brand shit. I got to paint front doors in South Philly and talk to crack babies at age six. Fucking. Awesome.

Those were the days...but I'm not going to go all emo on you, because these are also some good times going on now. Just more organized, but hey, that's what happens in ten years.

I think I might start using this blog not just for current happenings, but my childhood stories. Yeah I've been wanting to make vlogs on YouTube for a while, but my situation as of now prohibits that (damn I sound like a poindexter).

Hey AYBEE, give me a suggestion or two of the stories I already told you. I don't want to give away the best ones right away i.e. "The Psycho Upstairs", "Don't Throw Stones (or Pencils)" Clever names, huh? Yeah for some reason I can't think of many others. If I remember a good one I'll start right away in a separate post from this one.

So that's everything goin' on in Chuck's World. Catch you on the flipside dude! Razz (epic quote)

Sonic cleared Act 1-1!

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #11: Skate Heaven

Post  Crazy Sycho Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:26 pm

Alright time for the FIRST EDITION OF CHILDHOOD STORIES WITH THE CHUCKSTER™️!

</cruisecontrol>

Today's story is called "Home By 3:16". This one's for Miss Vanea...

I was in 6th Grade at Woodrow Wilson Middle School...not the best time in my life. I was depressed. I hated the new school, my current residence and a couple select assholes. I had a couple friends from elementary school in Wilson (actually more like a hundred, but let's focus on these two). I use parentheses way too much. My friends' names are Imtaz Alli and Rana Ashfaq. Yes they are both Indian. I seemed to be on great terms with them, but Rana was kind of distant from me. Imtaz was our mutual friend; he was the only reason Rana and I were friends. Rana must've been ticked at this somehow (I can't think of anything else he'd be mad about).

He decides to start messing with me. He one day out of the blue tells me to stop following them (we all walk home together every day). I took it as a joke, of course. I just shrugged it off and told him to cut it out. I thought there was no more problem then that.

The next day, however, he sics his "older" brother on me in a pathetically passive-agressive way. He gets him to walk home with us three from school, when he normally hangs back with his friends. Rana must have told his brother, "Ali" that I was fucking with him or something, because "Ali" seemed pretty pissed.

When we're roughly halfway home, "Ali" tells me to go away. I'm still taking this as some sort of sadistic joke at this point. I just backed up a little and walked behind them. Finally, "Ali" turns around and threatens to chase me.

He had a look on his face like I was a matador and he was a bull. I turned around and started running the other way and went onto a side street. Surely enough, he was behind me. I should mention that this was during winter and we were both wearing heavy coats, making it difficult to run. I didn't know what he would do to me if he caught me and I didn't want to find out. As I was running, there was a fat guy walking down the same sidewalk. And I mean HUGE; he took up the whole sidewalk. I quickly maneuvered onto the one-way street and got around him.

Next I took a sharp right turn, hoping to lose him. I didn't see him behind me, but I kept running a little further to be safe. I was then a block away from my house and on the other side of a large incline, walking downhill. I started to slow down to catch my breath. I looked behind me and just as I thought "Ali" was finished, his head came up from over the hill. I started running some more, but slowly. At this point I knew I'd make it home safe as long as I got out my house key on the way (this was a pretty slow motherfucker).

To my relief, he gave up before that and turned around. I went inside and told my mother the whole story. She immediately called the school, but of course: everyone had already left.

The next day when I went into school, I told the disciplinarian about the whole ordeal. He called "Ali" into his office. Turns out his real name was also Rana (I assume he used the name Ali as in Muhammed Ali) and he was in 7th Grade, not 8th like I was lead to believe.

Anti-Rana basically used the excuse that he wasn't going to beat me up if he caught me. He got out of suspension with that hunk of BULLSHIT.

He was told to write a letter of apology to my mother and I. It came in the mail a day or two later. I took it out of the mail without telling my mothe about it. I never even opened it. All I did was take a pen and write on the envelope: "I'll get caught by your slow ass before I read this bullshit." Before class, I went upstairs to the second floor and put it in his locker.

Never heard from Anti-Rana again. I also never talked to Imtaz or Rana again. Turns out they were both in on it. It was funny seeing how pissed they were at me. You could tell they had heard what I thought of the "apology".

Sorry that story was a bit angry, the next one will be happy.

Stay Tuned for the next story:

"The One that Slipped Away"

Fuck the video game ending, this is now another Miss Vanea shoutout.

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #12: Brinstar

Post  Crazy Sycho Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:11 pm

IT'S TIME FOR THE SECOND EDITION OF STORY TIME WITH THE CHUCKSTER™️!!

Today's story is "The One that Slipped Away". This story spans from when I was only four years old until I was seven. This is probably also the first chidhood story-worthy part of my life.

One summer day, about twelve years ago, the house nextdoor (lolol i see where this is going) was finally rented out to new tenants. Our family was good friends with the old residents and we were anxious to see who would be moving in next.

I, being very young, quickly forgot about it. A few days later, I saw a mother and her daughter outside playing tee-ball. They seemed nice and the daughter looked about my age. I watched them for a second and nervously went outside as I initially planned.

I greeted them shyly (I was so shy when I was little) and they asked if I wanted to play with them. I agreed to join them, but not because of my love for tee-ball. They introduced themselves. The mother's name was Michelle and the daughter's was Kaitlyn (I still can't even type that name without pausing afterward...). I introduced myself as CJ, which was my nickname for much of my younger life.

We quickly hit it off and had a lot of fun together. We played games the whole day: board games, sports, anything. She seemed to enjoy all the same things I did. That night out on my steps, we played some crappy game we had just bought that never worked correctly, but man were we having fun.

Before I go any further, I should note that I skipped the whole "girls stink" stage in my childhood. It seemed stupid to me to only hang out with other boys. I didn't know what it was at the time, but I knew I felt something. Maybe it was the summer night air. Maybe it was all the fun we had. Maybe it was my first crush.

Let me also say that Kaitlyn was not just any girl. She was about as pretty as a four year-old could be. I was going to describe her, but "it would ruin the mystique you guys."

Our mothers befriended each other, both being single moms (Michelle was divorced, had split custody). This meant we would be playing together a lot. The next day, I went to her house to play. First, we played PlayStation (this was 1997, people) out in the living room. Later, we went to her room. I can still smell the scent of that room like it was yesterday. We would play in her room, mine and outside & such for the next few weeks with nothing out of the ordinary happening.

On a hot day, my mother brought out the inflatable kids' pool and invited Kaitlyn and I to swim. Once again, everything was normal. Then we were left alone outside for about five minutes.

This is where I realized how behind I was. Maybe it was because of all the Disney movies she watched or simply because she was a girl. Either way, I was shown a thing or two that day. There was that feeling again.

As far as we were aware, our parents didn't see us. For a while it was like Romeo & Juliet. We would sneak each other love letters and cards and drawings. Another day, we were left alone for a bit in her room. Things went even further this time. Although, I think we were both left with more questions than answers...

The years went by without much happening, maybe because we were getting older and more careful. I don't remember anything happening besides us attending school together and her mother getting married. Nothing like that directly affected our relationship.

She seemed to mature, as she had no plans to fool around at the wedding, where we were basically allowed to roam around anywhere unsupervised. That frustrated me a quite a bit, but we still had a good time.

Fast forward to September of 1999. My seventh birthday came around and so did some family and friends (My writing is so metaphorical). Before all of the fesitivities like cake and presents, Kaitlyn and I snuck back into my brothers' room. We talked in private for a bit, but no further than that. I do admit we would've most likely been caught that day if we messed around.

About two weeks later, Kaitlyn and her family finally start to move into their new house (they had been planning to move for a while). They were only moving a few minutes away, so I figured that wouldn't be a problem. One day, they let Kaitlyn and I go with them to see the house while they unpacked.

That day was the final straw I suppose. We both went up to her soon-to-be room, which had nothing but a lamp and a lock on the door. All of a sudden she was ready. We took it as far as we knew how. Surely enough, there was her stepfather at the door within ten minutes. The door was locked, so they must have known what was going on.

Kaitlyn was going to a new school long before then, so I never saw her again. Her parents probably didn't want us together for when we discovered full-on sex.

Fan-fucking-tastic timing, too. I stumbled across porn on the internet about a month later. If her parents hadn't tore us apart back then, we'd probably be fuck buddies today.

About a year ago, I found Kaitlyn on Facebook. I asked her if she remembered me, but no avail. I hear this story all the time; the girl magically forgets her first kiss? Bullshit, but I suppose it's for the best. We don't want any illegitimate children now, do we?

I've never told anybody most of this story, so posting it on the internet is a big deal to me. You faggots better enjoy this.

Once again, no video game ending. Kaitlyn, if you've somehow found this, thanks for the memories.

Stay Tuned next time when I'll tell the BAWWW-worthy story...

..."Found & Lost"

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #13: N. Sanity Beach

Post  Crazy Sycho Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:13 am

Alright, time for a normal blog. The childhood stories are only for when I don't have any updates for you.

AYBEE and I returned from the shore late Sunday night. I just got a chance to type for a while this Tuesday morning. We left late Friday night (technically Saturday morning) and arrived at the house around 3:00 AM. We hung outside for an hour or so (everyone was asleep inside), then finally went to bed.

We woke up early Saturday at about nine in the morning. The lack of sleep wasn't as bad as you'd think. We got up early to go to the Raging Waters Water Park because they were having some sort of morning special. We stopped at the local Wawa and bought Nutter Butters and Iced Tea for breakfast. The lack of food didn't have a big effect on us either.

We got in line for our wristbands and found some chairs for our towels and shoes. We decided to ride the "Sky Ponds" first. The ride is basically a series of tubes (that was unintentional) with pools in between where the lifeguards guide you into the next tunnel. I should mention you ride through on inner tubes. The very last slide is basically ninety degrees downward, it reminds me of "The Plunge" log flume ride at Six Flags Great Adventure.

There were so many accidents with people that day; it was hilarious. One guy (whom I refer to as Brent Watkins) just got down a slide and was struggling to stay afloat. He started to tilt to the side. "No, no, no, no, no!" he said, but it was too late. He capsized. Next he tried going down the next slide, but it spun him around 180 degrees and the tube went down without him. The guards had to call for another tube from the level above. Best unintentional troll ever.

Later we went to Marvis Diner (pronounced Mar-Vees) and I ordered the best Chicken Parmigiana Sandwich I've ever eaten. It was huge, though, so I ate one half and I'm having the other for lunch today Very Happy.

After linner (lunch/dinner, tell your friends), we Hit the Boards!™️ That's the boardwalk for those who live under a rock. AYBEE and I went to Mariner's Pier for the rides. First we rode the swings (childhood favorite). Every time the ride is ending and the swings are lowering, it feels like you're going to kick some kid's mom in the face. It's awesome every time.

Next, we rode the underground go-karts. You're not supposed to bump the other cars, which is written on the back of every one's kart. Knowing this, there must've been a bunch of dyslexics riding that day. We rode them again later, after that crowd had dispersed.

After that we rode the Seagull thingamajig (or as I call it: The lol I'm a duck ride) that is elevated so you can see the whole boardwalk. It's manually operated, though. If I wanted to pedal I'd ride a bike.

Later we rode the sky ship, which is basically the same thing, but it automatically moves. It started raining lightly while we rode, so we were one of the last groups to ride.

The real fun began when we got back to the house. As we walked inside you could hear singing and cheering accompanied by the faint smell of beer. Everyone was having a little karaoke party in the kitchen. AYBEE's uncle, Kevin the KJ is in the industry and had something like a hundred CD's of instrumentals of awesome songs. We quickly jotted down a long list of songs for us to duet. We did Bohemian Rhapsody, Aerials, The Unforgiven, and way too many others to name. I have to give props to AYBEE's Grandfather for his Sinatra performance. His rendition of Summerwind would have made my mother happy. I now have a new nickname with AYBEE's aunt: C-Note. I've got to admit, it's more original than all the others. At about four in the moarning we went to bed.

The next day, we got out of bed at about one in the afternoon. We went to Wawa for some hot dogs and Mountain Dew. After we returned, we watched the second half of the Philles at Marlins game. Not very pleasing to say the least. The umpire screwed our only chance at winning, then threw out Shane Victorino for no good reason. We're still number one in the NL East, though.

We packed up the car and said goodbye to everyone. It was around six o'clock, so we went back to the boards. We stopped at this collectible shop that we go to a lot. They sell action figures, trading cards and comic books. I noticed the owner had acquired some original Pokémon cards. We're talking 1998 style right here. We both bought some from the Jungle set. It's like Viagra for Nostalgia Disorder.

After we were done, we went to Mack's Pizza for dinner (the usual). The we walked along for a little while to the Atlantic book store. AYBEE picked out The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, his dad got the V For Vendetta graphic novel and I picked "Let's Face the Music and Die", a lesbian comedy murder mystery thriller. It's pretty damned funny.

It started to rain and thunder while we were inside. It calmed down a bit and we trekked back to the car.

I've gotta eat breakfast, but there's one more part to this trip I want to talk about later today. See you then!

Good, but you missed [1] boxes.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #14: Midnight Mountain

Post  Crazy Sycho Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:03 pm

OK, now that I type all that shit out I can chill out with this entry a bit. AYBEE, the Cliff 'Em All DVD is fuckin' awesome. Cliff's bass solos always blow me away.

I am about to listen to the Slim Shady LP for the first time in a while. I'm skipping the first eight tracks because dicks.

I'll be right back hold on a minute.

EDIT: I'm back and check dis shit out:

The Many Quests of CS Boxxy_10

BEST. PICTURE. EVAR.

RE-EDIT: FUCK. It won't show, piece of shit.

RE-RE-EDIT: Nevermind, got it. Very Happy

I killed my phone battery this weekend from constantly opening it to look at my wallpaper, which was that picture. It actually died Saturday night. Killed it in one day.

I had a dream that I held a bunch of people hostage at gunpoint. One of them tried to be the hero by kicking me in the back to the ground. Instead, I floated into the sky and shot myself just before I woke up. I haven't had a dream like that since 6th Grade. It creeped me out a bit, but I'm sure (i.e. hope) it's nothing.

What I wanted to talk about is Wildwood is pretty much fetish heaven. Feet, tan lines, BW stripes and everything in between. Seriously, spit in the air and it'll land on something. I find my eyes travelling more than we do to drive down the shore.

I swear everywhere we went I saw Miss Vanea. It was driving me crazy. The first time it happened I almost approached her until I realized it wasn't her. By the way, that's a good ice breaker. Just walk up to a chick and say hey like you know them. Then say sorry you look like someone I know. Then introduce yourself. The thing is it's so obvious you're lying that the girl knows that you're just hitting on her.

I'll stop talking now, because I know you wanna stare at that picture some more.

Game!
The Winner is...ME

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #15: 2nd Floor Basement Tank Armory

Post  Crazy Sycho Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Before I start, I'd like to announce that "Pokémon Butts" is now a meme.

I borrowed Metal Gear Solid for PSOne from AYBEE yesterday and boy am I glad I gave this game a second chance. Back when I was younger, I had a demo disc with the beginning of the game included. Of course, I sucked so bad I couldn't beat the first room. Now I just beat Psycho Mantis. The fight against PM was, in a word: MINDFUCK.

He read save files from my memory card, moved my controller across the floor and turned out to be just a misunderstood soul. I really felt bad for killing him, to be honest. Hideo Kojima is a genius, no matter how late I am to the party. He's also quite infatuated with war and nukes and the like. I would talk about other stuff from the game, but that would give you less reason to play it. If you need to get an emulator or hunt it down on ebay, PLAY THIS GAME. It is as much a must-play as Resident Evil 4.

Wow, I just got so excited about MGS that I forget what else I was planning to write about.

Oh yeah, I played Madden NFL 10 today. It was a tad worse than Madden 06 or 07. The players moved around weird, the new system to catch a ball is just pointless and the menu layouts are oversimplified. The one awesome thing is when I booted it up, "Sugar" by System of a Down started playing at the main menu. I listened to it for a minute before I set up the match. I couldn't help but bob my head a bit. A co-worker of mine once said, "Who doesn't like System of a Down!?"

I was out all this morning and was debating walking to the old neighborhood again, but my FREAKING FOOT (epic quote) started killing me. The tendon felt like a Twizzler or something. Seriously, that's the only comparison I can think of. I could stop there today. I swear I could just sit up on The Rock there and fall asleep listening to the cars going by. My eyelids are heavy after thinking about that.

I think I might write about another childhood story. I still don't wanna do the REALLY good ones, though.

Screw that. I just got a WAY better idea. You know it's good when I pass up nostalgia. I'll start on it now.

GAME OVER
continue exit

SNAKE?! SNAKE!!?? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #16: School Library

Post  Crazy Sycho Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:23 pm

He sat there, at his little table topped with a burger, fries and soda. He sat there, alone. At least that's what the naked eye would see. He was never alone; he had a companion, an enemy, rival, whomever he needed at any time.

In his mind he was two people. Two personas, always directly conflicting each other. He always talked of it as simply, "a way to see both ends of the spectrum." Today he realized, but still would not admit, that it became more than a two-man debate team.

It was more like a two-man army.

As he sat at his tiny chair bunched up against the wall, he analyzed everyone in the restaurant. About a dozen, no, thirteen to be exact, people were seated eating their shares of disgusting, greasy food.

He picked a table by the door so he could supervise whoever entered and exited the business. Not that it mattered. He saw everyone there as disgusting pigs rolling in bacteria. He scanned the room one last time.

There were two men directly behind him. Both middle-aged, discussing things like doctor's appointments and ailments. They were the worried types. The people who constantly need something to afraid of. Paranoid of every simple detail on their bodies. Yet they sat in a fast-food joint, gnawing away at grotesque defrosted cow remains.

"Hypocrite pigs," he said to his inner companion.

"They wouldn't know sickness if it attacked them head on!" his companion remarked.

He was pleased with his judgement, but quickly moved on to the next pig pen.

A group of five teenage guys. Not much older than him. All laughing at their "inside jokes" as they called them. The only inside jokes he knew were those between himself and himself. The group was easily the loudest in the restaurant. The typical obnoxious, fun-loving, inconsiderate kids. He was much more mature than all of them together; age to him was simply a number.

The next three struck him as odd. Three young girls with no parents or supervision at all. They couldn't have been older than ten years. One had her iPod music player in her pocket with a single earphone in her right ear, the other hanging down her shirt. Something about that irked him, not to mention the smuk glance she gave him as she sat down at her table after retrieving some napkins. He was sure he was subconciously glaring at her, too. Not that he cared, she could do nothing about it.

On the left side of the room was a mother and daughter. The mother continuously stared at him in a daze, being snapped out of it eventually by her daughter asking her something. As they talked closely, they both occasionally turned their view to him. He clenched his teeth behind his lips. There was not much more he hated than people who talked about him together, let alone right in front of his face.

He turned his view to the chair opposite him. His other laughed and said,

"You should fucking check those whores."

He smiled manically at the thought. He always told himself deep inside that he could never kill a person. To be truthful, he wasn't sure if he could or not. He sat in idle thought for a moment until he felt a new pair of eyes on him.

To the far left was a woman eating alone. He had this in common with her, but she gave off a nervous aura. Unlike him, she had not learned to hide her emotions. She reminded him of himself as a younger man. He half-smiled at her naïvity. It was cute and innocent.

His mind quickly drifted back to pessimism as the two pigs behind him talked more extensively about skin ailments.

TO BE CONTINUED

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AYBEE11 Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Crazy Sycho wrote:Before I start, I'd like to announce that "Pokémon Butts" is now a meme.

I borrowed Metal Gear Solid for PSOne from AYBEE yesterday and boy am I glad I gave this game a second chance. Back when I was younger, I had a demo disc with the beginning of the game included. Of course, I sucked so bad I couldn't beat the first room. Now I just beat Psycho Mantis. The fight against PM was, in a word: MINDFUCK.

He read save files from my memory card, moved my controller across the floor and turned out to be just a misunderstood soul. I really felt bad for killing him, to be honest. Hideo Kojima is a genius, no matter how late I am to the party. He's also quite infatuated with war and nukes and the like. I would talk about other stuff from the game, but that would give you less reason to play it. If you need to get an emulator or hunt it down on ebay, PLAY THIS GAME. It is as much a must-play as Resident Evil 4.

Wow, I just got so excited about MGS that I forget what else I was planning to write about.

Oh yeah, I played Madden NFL 10 today. It was a tad worse than Madden 06 or 07. The players moved around weird, the new system to catch a ball is just pointless and the menu layouts are oversimplified. The one awesome thing is when I booted it up, "Sugar" by System of a Down started playing at the main menu. I listened to it for a minute before I set up the match. I couldn't help but bob my head a bit. A co-worker of mine once said, "Who doesn't like System of a Down!?"

I was out all this morning and was debating walking to the old neighborhood again, but my FREAKING FOOT (epic quote) started killing me. The tendon felt like a Twizzler or something. Seriously, that's the only comparison I can think of. I could stop there today. I swear I could just sit up on The Rock there and fall asleep listening to the cars going by. My eyelids are heavy after thinking about that.

I think I might write about another childhood story. I still don't wanna do the REALLY good ones, though.

Screw that. I just got a WAY better idea. You know it's good when I pass up nostalgia. I'll start on it now.

GAME OVER
continue exit

SNAKE?! SNAKE!!?? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!

Ahh... The 2nd flr basement tank armory... dear fucking god I hate going all the way back there. amirite?
AYBEE11
AYBEE11
Padawan

Back to top Go down

The Many Quests of CS Empty Quest #18: Ripto's Arena

Post  Crazy Sycho Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Before I say anything else, yes I know I skipped #17. I have a hand-written entry that I'll get to copying here sometime.

HOLY SHIT It's been a while. I actually tried to post and update over a week ago, but the site went apeshit and my post (which was almost finished) got lost in the tubes of tha interwebz. I was pissed, so I didn't post up until now for fear of it happening again.

I believe in one of my last posts I mentioned considering going down to my old neighborhood. Well, to date, I've gone five times. Monday-Friday. I just kinda hang out at the playground or The Rock for an hour or two.

Because of this, I've gotten an insane amount of Pokémon Yellow Version done. I've beaten all eight gyms and I'm currently on Victory Road on my way to the league. All in a total play time of about twenty-five hours. Not bad, but I have two words for this game: PIKACHU. BLOWS.

A few days ago the Nintendo Wii flashed an update up. I checked to see what it was, and by God was it great. It was an update to Adobe Flash Player 8 for the Internet Channel. I've been waiting for this since the damn channel came out (Jan. 2007). I can finally watch Angry Video Game Nerd episodes as they release as well as other things. *cough*pr0n*cough*

I checked Homestar Runner for the first time in a while and there were something like four new sbemails. Not to mention S to da B got a new computer (again). A lot of people online thought sbemails were over. <bubs>"Those simpletons!"</bubs>

Guitar Hero 5 came out recently and boy, does it look like shit. I don't even need to comment. It's just like a band: Being underground and awesome until they go mainstream and start blowing dick. I'm not saying it sucks because it is mainstream, though. I'm saying it sucks because it's appealing to the mainstream.

I might come back with more updates/ideas later tonight. I'm just in too serious a mood to get into the meat (lolfag) of my thought process. Oh, just to fuck with anyone, here's a cliffhanger: Someone almost died today. No lie.

ASH defeated JUGGLER
JUGGLER: Dropped my balls!
You got $545!

Crazy Sycho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next